Would You Like Dr. Levy to Speak at Your Event?
Over the past 25 years, Dr. Levy has spoken to numerous groups and at many conventions. The size of his audiences has varied widely, and he has consistently captured the attentions of both medical professional and lay gatherings alike.
Dr. Levy has authored or co-authored five significant books, and he can address in detail any of the subjects addressed in these works.
His books to date are:
- Hidden Epidemic
- The Toxic Tooth
- Death by Calcium
- Primal Panacea
- Stop America's #1 Killer! Reversible Vitamin Deficiency Found to be Origin of ALL Coronary Heart Disease
- Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins
- The Roots of Disease: Connecting Dentistry and Medicine
- Uninformed Consent: The Hidden Dangers in Dental Care
- Optimal Nutrition for Optimal Health
Other topics for discussion and presentation can vary widely, and special requests can often be met. Some possible topics would include the following:
- Vitamin C as the ultimate antimicrobial and antitoxic agent
- Glutathione as the Master Defender Against Disease, Toxins and Aging
- How to strengthen the immune system
- The toxicity of improper supplementation
- Practical protocols for oral and intravenous vitamin and mineral support
- Balancing body chemistries to evaluate different therapies
- Cholesterol chemistry; decreasing cardiac risk without increasing cancer risk
- The role of toxins in starting and worsening chronic disease
- The medical and legal aspects of dental toxicity
- The root canal as an overwhelming source of infections and toxins
- Practical protocols for safe and nontoxic dentistry
- The role of the jawbone cavitation in producing illness
- The major role of infected gums in producing heart disease
- The importance of proper food combining for optimal nutrition
- Practical protocols for optimal nutrition
Dr. Levy strongly urges all readers to seek the help of a qualified health care practitioner who will discuss the reader's health directly and fully answer all questions in a straightforward and scientific fashion. Dr. Levy does not intend for the reader to self-medicate or self-treat, and he does not encourage such a choice.